The polls are now open.
The tired, split and broken Lib Dem administrations in Watford and Three Rivers can now be held to account for their failures: over-development, stealth taxes, vanity projects for photo-opportunities, neglect of local business, a war on car-owners, high Council tax, to name just a few...
We set out in our PLAN FOR WATFORD some of our key priorities for the town and surrounding districts. It outlines our constructive ideas to make Watford a better place to live:
- Appropriate development, not over-development
- Making Watford a Centre of Health Excellence
- Safeguarding and improving the local environment
- Taxing less; spending better
- Excellent policing and safer streets
- Backing local businesses
These elections are a chance for the residents of Watford to have their say and get things back on track.
We urge everyone to be heard by using their votes today.
There are votes for the Three Rivers District Council, the Watford Borough Council, and Watford Mayor.