Our Plan for Watford
As Binita Mehta-Parmar says in the foreword to the 'Conservative Plan for Watford', "The Liberal Democrats in both the Borough Council and the neighbouring Three Rivers District are making mistakes that will blight our town and the surrounding area for years to come".
We have a plan to set Watford on a new path, stopping over-development whilst tackling key issues like crime, supporting local businesses, backing the redevelopment of Watford General, and improving the local environment. We will fight to reduce waste and bureaucracy, focusing on core services not vanity projects for photo opportunities.
Plan for Watford:
- Appropriate development, not over-development
- Making Watford a Centre of Health Excellence
- Safeguarding and improving the local environment
- Taxing less; spending better
- Excellent policing and safer streets
- Backing local businesses
The full plan can be down here.