I am delighted to have been selected as your District Council Candidate to represent Carpenders Park. I was born in Watford and have lived in Carpenders Park since 2002. After graduating in Economics and Finance, I had a wide-ranging career in global finance, before stepping back to pursue these voluntary activities:
- Patient Ambassador for an oncology clinic and speaker/advocate for a cancer charity
- Treasurer for a charity helping the disabled
- Becoming a mental health First Aider
- In 2021 co-founding 'Can't Replace Green Space' to help
- protect our precious green spaces and because of my
- concern about the climate emergency that will affect our planet.
- Deputy Chair of the local Conservative Committee.
MY PRIORITIES FOR CARPENDERS PARK
- PROTECTING AND IMPROVING GREEN SPACES: Fight to save our green spaces from developers by challenging Lib Dems and their failures to produce a true and fair Local Plan.
- LISTENING AND ACTING ON OUR COMMUNITY NEEDS: Arranging regular face-to-face meetings and surveys with the community to draw up a priority list of things that need to be addressed
- ADVOCATE FOR ROAD SAFETY AND TACKLING CRIME: Work hard to tackle speeding, improve pavements and footways. Providing help to our local police with initiatives to tackle rising crime.